Friday, November 2, 2012

Texas Toast (not the Garlic Bread!)

My Great Aunt Beverly used to make this and she called it Texas Toast. The last time I saw her before she passed was in 4th grade so remembering her in this recipe is a wonderful feeling, I miss her so much! 

This works wonderful as a breakfast or as a side to a big family breakfast! It only has 3 ingredients and once you make it one time you will never need to look back at the recipe again, it is so easy! All you need is sausage, I use Jimmy Dean Country Mild, english muffins and some shredded cheese (any kind really). 

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.


Basically ALL you have to do is cook the sausage, drain it and add some cheese, stir it until it is melted on. 


Scoop all of the sausage and cheese onto English muffins (I used 5 out of 6 of them). 


Cook at 350 for 10 minutes and they are good to go! 


Enjoy your Texas Toast and God Bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment