Saturday, November 3, 2012

Beef and Noodles

This is a delicious, very quick version of Beef and Noodles. It only has 4 ingredients and is SO easy to remember. My made this all the time while I was growing up and I LOVED it, I always assumed that it was really hard to make so when I got married and wanted to make it, I asked my mom for the recipe. I was AMAZED that such a wonderful flavor came from just a few simple ingredients!

First off, I must say that these noodles are amazing!! You will need a whole bag of them. I know that at my grocery store they are back on a shelf by the dairy, not in the pasta aisle but they may not always be the case.

Also you will need Hormel Beef Roast Au jus and a packet of Brown gravy. 


The fourth ingredient I mentioned is Beef stock. So first just get 7 cups of beef stock and noodles cooking on medium high (I find it goes WAY faster to start with hot tap water). 


Next cook the Beef Roast in the microwave for recommended time, pour the gravy into the pot then shred the beef and add to the noodles. 


Once thee noodles are cooked, add the brown gravy. You may not notice a huge change in consistency until it starts to cool but it adds great flavor and is SO worth it.


Enjoy and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment