Monday, November 19, 2012

Fall Salad

Tonight I needed something to make for dinner and decided just to throw together everything I had and it was AMAZING!! Started off with a bag of lettuce and added some sliced almonds, feta cheese, dried cranberries, and over half an apple.
 
 
I couldn't find my poppyseed dressing, think the hubby finished it off, so I did 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil Balsamic Viniagrette and 3 Tbsp. Italian dressing. For the health benefit I added 1 Tbsp ground flakseed and Voila, AMAZING and very refreshing, healthy salad!!
 
 
 
 
If you don't have everything I listed, who cares?? Make your own! Try mixing your own dressing or combining a couple. Add a pear or even some grapes! Break up a package of Ramen noodles for a crunch. Experiment to make it how you like it.
 
 
 
 
I started with a serving this size but ended up eating another whole serving larger than this! I can not even begin to tell you how refreshing the apples in it were and how vibrant all of the flavors were together.
 

 
 
I'm not going to write out the recipe in detail cause you know what?? None of it was exact. I added stuff until I thought it looked good and then chowed down. Go make yourself a salad and see how well it tasted just by throwing together what you have on hand :)
 
 
God bless and good eats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment