Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween 2012

I know the pictures are sideways so sorry for that, I changed them on my computer and they still got imported like this :/ And I don't know how to fix it!! 

My baby girl was a princess a few days before Halloween but by Halloween day it was cold nad rainy and I had to get her a warmer costume so hence, the LION. I went with this versus something girlier because I wanted to be able to use it for future children, always thinking about them even though I haven't met them yet :) 

This was her first picture, it just now occurred to me that had I put a hat on under the hood of the jacket it would have stayed out of her eyes better. lol 


She loved her basket, it had her tippy cup in it :)


Before you ask, the jacket was stuffed, in all honesty it was a little TOO poofy so maybe next time we get to use it I can open it up and get some of the stuffing out. 


Her and Daddy, she's not looking.


Next one Brandon looks high but I promise he was just blinking. lol 


This was the FIRST house that we went to. Brandon pushing BellaBoo and her Uncle Ryon who was also a lion this year.


Hope you all had safe, fun Halloweens! 

God Bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment