Thursday, August 23, 2012

Summer Spinach Salad



Summer Spinach Salad

10 oz. spinach
2 heads of Romaine lettuce
1/2 C. Almond slivers
1 carton strawberries
1 pear
1/4 C. feta cheese
1 Perdue Chicken Breast per person
Poppy Seed dressing on the side

1. Layer the Spinach, Romaine, almonds, strawberries and pear in any quantity you like, but make sure to save some for the top to make it pretty. I chose to do half of the add-ins in the middle of the salad and the rest on top.
 Half way through the salad.
Top before I added feta, I had to add this because it looks so fresh and pretty. 
Finished :) 

3. Bake the chicken breasts on a foil-lined tray at 350 degrees until cooked through. I like to wash mine, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper before cooking. :)
 These are the Perdue chicken breasts that I use and LOVE!!
before cooking, YUM!!


Perfect portions :) and very delicious!!!

Make sure to comment and let me know what you liked or what you would do different. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment