Monday, August 13, 2012

Getting to Know Me

So this is my very first post so I thought I'd help everyone get to know me a little better and why I started this blog. 
My sister actually came up with the name 'Salad Maker & Cake Baker'. 
We were up at the lake this weekend and I had make a delicious salad I found via Pinterest and we were talking about one of the cakes I made for my daughter's birthday party. 
She just said that i was The Salad Maker and Cake Baker and I knew instantly that it was the name that I had been looking for! 

Almost two years ago I married the love of my life. 
His name is Brandon and he is the most caring person, loving husband,
and devoted father I know. 
About a year ago, we were blest with a beautiful baby girl we just love to pieces. As the oldest of soon to be 9 (my mom is pregnant again), I was 
used to being around kids all of the time but I never imagined it would 
be so much different when they are your own. 
I don't want to say her full name or our last name just for privacy reasons but lets just say her name is BellaBoo. It's a cute nickname we like to call her :) 

Here are some family pictures from our recent trip to Cedar Point with our little BellaBoo so you know who we are and who I'm talking about in future posts.

This is me, Stephanie, and my beautiful little BellaBoo waiting on her Daddy to check in to the hotel. 

Daddy and daughter playing in the water outside of the hotel. 

Watching TV with her friends. 

This is a family picture with Snoopy!! This was just 3 days after having my D&C :( 

Water park at Cedar Point with my sweetie pie :) 

 She loved the water!! 

My incredibly handsome husband playing with our beautiful little girl. 

I love my sweet little family and though we have two kids in Heaven, Jayden and Charlie, we are very thankful to God for letting our daughter stay here with us. I can't wait to meet my other children, but praying for even more until then. 

God bless everyone and I hope you will come back :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment